Tuesday 4 June 2013

Exp 3-week 3

For my week 3, we were required to select one of the planes shown in the lecture and play around with the spaces to input the required spaces we need set out in the brief. I have chosen the Pantheon in Rome.

To develop my bridge I set out a list of the spaces needed with the sizes and how many rooms will be a good number. Below is the list of spaces and the sizes of each room.


I then used the plan for the Pantheon as a inspiration and developed my bridge using sketch-up. Each and every space I have put in zones and as you can see the spaces is shown the zone it is in. below is the model in sketch-up.




My next step was to import my bridge in my environment in cryengine and to see how the bridge works with my valley. Below are the shots taken from cryengine of the bridge in my valley.



No comments:

Post a Comment